Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps heard the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, without needing having the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to have a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a complimentary ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. Fortunately? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll cause you to forget information on your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, there does exist a variety of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, regardless of what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also several other items will assist you to strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that could accommodate with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re over the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that can take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory along with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, as well as just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the other carbs which will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll need a hand mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to help make over the stove top or perhaps in an electric pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carb and coconut porridge put in at home inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be as easy as a bit cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, there isn’t anything just like a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is just not too hard. Crucial is that they needed to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when deciding on a recipe for only a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins for it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I have been opting for with the keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was alot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best option at a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next best thing is an additional nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, because of the way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They would be the perfect biochemistry combined with simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for any easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is when easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you need your standalone meal or a delicious side that unites several different foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. In order to toss them during the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have decipher it out yet? It’s not necessary to absolutely need bananas to produce this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to generate nearly any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The better of these I aim, the harder convinced with this I get.
And simply to clarify, I am not preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Therefore so as in which to stay ketosis, you ought not have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them is during vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is they are usually mushy and offer very good taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be from a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching ways to ginger up reduced carbo breakfast foods. Should you be only starting at and are searhing for recipes that will help you become fat adapted to get into ketosis, then this recipe is a fantastic method to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system which is designed to give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people usually tend to miss on your keto low carb weight loss plan, possibly it’s bread. And there are many low carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable low carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper low carb diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss that old ways! And as you should, it is so far better to come up with a reduced carbo alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road That i used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites currently to start the day. I get them to be fresh if we have time, or draw out frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fastfood basic easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in orally that ab muscles for any meal, when of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Menu Ideas. Really appreciate for visiting Top My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich – Complete Idea