Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide – You might have observed the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, is a superb having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after a little while, having the same bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you are all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so a number of days before things set out to feel repetitive. The great news? You’ll find creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll help you to forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, you will find an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also a great deal of other considerations will benefit you strike that balance every day. Let us discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We realize what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal intended to squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, and also just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs which will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You may need a hand mixer along with a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to generate reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to generate along the stove top or perhaps in a power pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carbo and coconut porridge put in at home in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found effortless to prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory low carb fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be as simple as a small amount of cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is just like a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked during the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a lower carb muffins recipe is not really too hard. An excellent is they needed to be moist, by using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are various options when choosing a recipe for only a low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. One can make good muffins in it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I became taking with one of these keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a really blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
So if you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice originating from a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is one other nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, with the way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They might possibly be the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for a easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is the place easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got a standalone meal or even a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them from the fridge and reheat them your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? Brand new decipher it out yet? You don’t really need bananas to make this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to generate all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or lower carb diet. The more often advisors I try, the greater convinced of that I get.
And mention a few clarify, I am revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently because it helps in which to stay ketosis, you must not have greater cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Apart from their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is that they are invariably mushy and still have very secure taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re on a reduced carb or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching to juice up reduced carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and are looking for recipes that may help you become fat adapted and acquire into ketosis, then this recipe makes area to start. Perfectly short of carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system manufactured to provide a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people normally miss on a keto reduced carbohydrate eating plan, typically it’s bread. And there are lots of lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right reduced carbo diet won’t trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective reduced carbohydrate diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the previous ways! While you are doing, it is so a lot better to think of a low carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the way I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites immediately to get started on the day. I manufacture them fresh whenever we have enough time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your ready made meals using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a fantastic low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you can get for just a meal, when of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker. Really appreciate for visiting Top Keto Breakfast With Eggs – Complete Guide