Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps heard about the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to somewhat of a keto-based diet, the very thought of with the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a couple weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a complimentary ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things commence to feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are some creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll cause you to be forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there may be numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can take, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also a number of other things may help you strike that balance every day. Here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that can ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even though you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings intended to take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, as well as perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which will kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will want a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to generate reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy in making for the stove top or even in a stainless steel pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this low carb and coconut porridge is simple throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are easy to prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally simply by a little bit of cream cheese and low carb jam. But, not a single thing like a savory crepe; accompanied by a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is simply not too hard. The most significant is they must be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are certain options when selecting a recipe for just a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins to it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’d been selecting just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a total blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
So you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option by a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next best thing will be nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed if it happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They include the perfect combination of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking to have easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides period of time net carb count, is how easy they can indeed be to make. With only three ingredients you could have yourself a stand alone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites several different foods! You might have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of which is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To toss them in the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? One doesn’t absolutely need bananas to produce this low carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to create nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on your sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Better ones I try, slightly more convinced of your I get.
And the choices clarify, I’m not much of preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t wish those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means so as to stay in ketosis, a bit more have more than a cup or two. A sensible way to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make simple Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is that they are invariably mushy and have absolutely very strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you happen to following a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always looking for ways to ginger up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and want recipes to guide you become fat adapted and acquire into ketosis, then this recipe is a superb spot to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system meant to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people are likely to miss for the keto reduced carbo diet regime, often it’s bread. And there’s lots of lower carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to go with low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right lower carb diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss that old ways! And once you will do, it’s so better to produce a low carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at this time to commence the day. I cause them to be fresh weight training have enough time, or pull frozen ones when I’m inside of a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your ready made meals 1 of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in the mouth area that you’ll have for any meal, when of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Reddit. Thankyou for visiting Top Keto Breakfast Under 300 Calories – Complete Idea