Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide – You might have heard about the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to your keto-based diet, thinking about having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a month, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you may still find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not an absolutely free ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things come to feel repetitive. Some good news? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll allow you to be forget information about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there exists a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you are able to, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also numerous all else will assist you to strike that balance every day. Allow me to share fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s enjoy having to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that will compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re relating to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta miss out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and certainly will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that can take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory accompanied by a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and perhaps beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs which could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You will need a hand mixer and a waffle maker. Before together with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to produce reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
Increased fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy for making within the stove top maybe in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only uncomplicated to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory reduced carb fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally so simple as a bit cream cheese and low carb jam. But, there is nothing such as savory crepe; having a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a lower carb muffins recipe will not be too hard. A very powerful is they would have to be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when deciding on a recipe for one lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins for it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I’d been selecting using these keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was considerably more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a total blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
Provided that you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option from the taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is actually nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, with the way. The muffins may turn green, so should not alarmed in the event that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are classified as the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking take an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides period of time net carb count, is how easy they’re to make. With only three ingredients you may have your hair a stand alone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites a number of foods! You may have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them within the fridge and reheat them at your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not anyone are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? To get decipher it out yet? You won’t absolutely need bananas for making this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to help with making just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The greater number of of I aim, the harder convinced with this I get.
And only to clarify, I’m not much of preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. While using USDA database, you’ll find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means the best way in which to stay ketosis, a bit more have greater than a cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is they often be mushy and provide strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are typically baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are on a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching ways to ginger up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you’re only starting out and are looking for recipes to assist you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a popular spot for their start. Perfectly low in carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system made to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people have a tendency to miss for the keto lower carb eating habits, usually it’s bread. And there are a number lower carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal reduced carbo diet would not trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper reduced carbo diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss the previous ways! Then when you need to do, it is so superior to come up with a low carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “in the same manner I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites at this moment get started on the day. I make fresh as we have plenty of time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m in a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your junk food using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in orally that you get for your meal, while of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Mcdonalds Keto Breakfast Menu. Really appreciate for visiting Top Keto Breakfast Smoothie – Complete Guide