Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve known the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, the concept of the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after two to three weeks, having a similar bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find bunches of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a free of charge ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things begin to feel repetitive. What is great? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas in existence that’ll help you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also a great deal of other suggestions will allow you strike that balance every day. Here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal intended to go back to wearing your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re over the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and is sure to satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, perhaps even beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs that will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You require help mixer plus a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Until you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to create reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy for making along the stove top or perhaps in an electric pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the low carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are all to easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings to the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually so simple as just a little cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, not a single thing for instance a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Working with a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe will not be too hard. The most crucial is that they needed to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when getting a recipe for the lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. One can make good muffins for it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I have been buying with one keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a total blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
Providing you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option from the taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is another nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are often the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for a easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is the place easy these are to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got who you are a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites many different foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve figure it out yet? You don’t must have bananas to create this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient for making nearly any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The more of I aim, slightly more convinced of the I get.
And to clarify, I’m not debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal strategy to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. As per the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means because it helps to stay in ketosis, you mustn’t have over the cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is they will always be mushy and possess very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are typically baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is through a reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching to ginger up reduced carbo breakfast foods. When you are just starting out and seek recipes to assist you become fat adapted to get into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic destination to start. Perfectly lower carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system made to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without the whole set of carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people have a tendency to miss about the keto reduced carbohydrate eating plan, generally it’s bread. And there are plenty of reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right low carbohydrate diet is not going to rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper low carb diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss your existing ways! When one does, it is so a lot better to create a reduced carbo alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the road I did previously eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites today to start the day. I get them to be fresh after we have plenty of time, or extract frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your ready made meals with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in your mouth that you can get for any meal, as soon as of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s our article about Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas. Really appreciate for visiting Top Keto Breakfast No Eggs – Complete Idea