Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide – You might have discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, isn’t having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after a little while, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find lots of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a free of charge ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so many days before things first feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll allow you to forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, there’s numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can take, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other considerations will let you strike that balance every day. Listed here fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal intended to compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Although you’re to the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple is sure to satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that can take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rich in classic maple flavor, and even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs which can kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a moment and five minutes of cook time. You have to a hand mixer and also a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to create reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to make around the stove top or even in any pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just simple to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be as easy as some cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, not a single thing such as savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a low carbohydrate muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. A very important is they would have to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when purchasing a recipe for only a reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main reduced carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is frequently more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins with it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I had been opting for using these keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a true blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
So long as you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice at a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is the one other nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid being alarmed hopefully happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking to have easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides over the net carb count, is the place easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten your hair a standalone meal maybe a delicious side that unites many different foods! You may have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of those is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. In order to toss them around the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So currently secret to our keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps decipher it out yet? You won’t have the need for bananas in making this reduced carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to create any type of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The harder individuals I attempt, the better convinced of that I get.
And couple clarify, I’m not much of having a debate about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate amount of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this so as in which to stay ketosis, you must not have higher than a cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
As well as their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. A regular fear is that they are invariably mushy and offer strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re from a lower carb or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, Now i’m always researching to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are in the beginning stages and are trying to find recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, than the recipe is an excellent spot to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in the delivery system meant to provide a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people frequently miss for the keto reduced carbohydrate diet program, quite often it’s bread. And there are a number low carb bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best lower carb diet would not trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable lower carb diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the earlier ways! And once you will, it is so more desirable to think of a low carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “in the same manner I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right this moment to start the day. I make sure they fresh weight training have plenty of time, or draw frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new junk food with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in the mouth area that it’s possible to have to get a meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Australia. Thank you for visiting Top Keto Breakfast Muffins Bacon – Complete Guide