Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide – You’ve probably read about the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, the very thought of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is definitely exciting. But after a month, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll force you to forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, there may a wide range of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many totally free of bacon and eggs, also a lot of other suggestions will let you strike that balance every day. Here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal designed to fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta ignore the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings intended to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and perhaps just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs that will kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You have to help mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to bring about lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy in making around the stove top or even in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A hassle-free warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all comes together in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple to prepare but trigger perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be as simple as a bit cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, absolutely nothing just like a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked within the oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. A very important is they would have to be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when getting a recipe for your reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can make good muffins using it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I seemed to be choosing basic keto muffins. Instead, this time around the expectation was extra light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a huge blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
When you do not possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best choice at a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can be another nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid getting alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They include the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking on an easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten yourself a standalone meal or simply a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them from the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? Have you decipher it out yet? You don’t really need bananas in making this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to generate every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or lower carb diet. Greater of those I attempt, the harder convinced from this I get.
And simply clarify, I’m not much of referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart strategy to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you would like to stay in ketosis, that’s have over a cup or two. How to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Besides their suitability with the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is because they usually mushy and have absolutely good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are usually baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you happen to after having a low carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching ways to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anybody who is in the beginning stages and are trying to find recipes to help you become fat adapted and acquire into ketosis, than the recipe is the right area to start. Perfectly low in carbs and rich in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system that will give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The flavors of all the Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people have a tendency to miss on a keto reduced carb diet program, sometimes it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carb bread recipes on the blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal low carb diet isn’t going to count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct low carb diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the ways! And whenever you choose to do, it’s so more desirable to generate a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner in which That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right this moment to set up the day. I make sure they fresh when we have plenty of time, or draw frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your junk food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in your mouth that you can get for just a meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest. Thankyou for visiting Top Keto Breakfast Ideas Pinterest – Complete Guide