Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide – You might have heard about the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, the idea of having the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to getting a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a zero cost ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things come to feel repetitive. What’s promising? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas in existence that’ll force you to forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, there is certainly various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many without any bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other stuff just might help you strike that balance every day. The following are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s like to have to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that may ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, as well as just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs that could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require a hand mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to generate low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to create about the stove top maybe in some sort of pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A painless warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all comes together in seconds providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just all to easy to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually as simple as a small amount of cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, there isn’t anything similar to a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. A very powerful is they must be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are certain options when selecting recipe for a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is frequently more dense and dry. One can make good muffins by it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I used to be taking with such keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was alot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an authentic blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to utilize blanched almond flour.
If you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option on a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is another nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed if it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They would be the perfect biochemistry combined with simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for a easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides period of time net carb count, is how easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten your stand alone meal as well as a delicious side that unites many different foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them within the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve figure it out yet? You don’t require bananas to earn this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to help with making any type of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The better advisors I attempt, a lot more convinced of your I get.
And couple clarify, I am debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means in order in which to stay ketosis, more air . have greater than a cup or two. How to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is they are usually mushy and have absolutely very good taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is carrying out a lower carb or keto diet, then people gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always researching ways to ginger up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. In case you are only starting at and are seeking recipes that will help you become fat adapted and find into ketosis, then this recipe is the right place to start. Perfectly lower carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system intended to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people normally miss on a keto reduced carbo eating plan, possibly it’s bread. And there are several reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the perfect low carb diet fails to rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right reduced carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the ways! And as you do, it is so a lot better to come up with a reduced carbo alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the best way That i used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right this moment to begin the day. I create them fresh when we have plenty of time, or draw frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new ready made meals using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an incredible low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in your mouth that you might have for a meal, as soon as of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Avocado. Thank’s for visiting Top Keto Breakfast Foods On The Go – Complete Guide