Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea – You’ve probably got word of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, isn’t having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a month, having a similar bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a cost-free marketing tool ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so a number of days before things will feel repetitive. What’s great? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll cause you to be forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, there is quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other stuff will allow you strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal designed to accommodate with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re in the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta overlook the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that could take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, full of classic maple flavor, and even beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs which could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will need a hand mixer together with a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to produce lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to produce around the stove top or perhaps in some sort of pressure cooker. It’s a perfect hot keto cereal. A fairly easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only straightforward to prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often simply by a little bit cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing such as savory crepe; having a delectable filing, baked within the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Resulting in a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. The most important is they would have to be moist, by using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are various options when picking a recipe for only a low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins by it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I am looking for with one of these keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like the proper blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to utilize blanched almond flour.
Your sincerity do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really your best option at a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is the one other nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins risk turning green, so don’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They include the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you will have who you are a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites many different foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. In order to toss them on the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps decipher it out yet? It’s not necessary to must have bananas in making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to generate any sort of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or reduced carb diet. Greater ones I strive, greater convinced from this I get.
And simply clarify, I’m not debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this to be able to stay in ketosis, more air . have over the cup or two. The best way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Other than their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The commonplace fear is they usually mushy and have absolutely strong taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re from reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always researching ways to ginger up reduced carbo breakfast foods. If you are only starting at and are looking for recipes to assist you become fat adapted and get into ketosis, than the recipe is an effective location to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system created to offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people often miss at a keto lower carb diet regime, typically it’s bread. And there’s lots of lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carb diet does not rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right reduced carbohydrate diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes one does miss the existing ways! And when you should, it is so more effective to produce a lower carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the manner in which I did before eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at the moment to set up the day. I make fresh when we have plenty of time, or get frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new junk food just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a fantastic low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in orally that you could have for just about any meal, while of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Egg Free Keto Meal Plan. Really appreciate for visiting Top Keto Breakfast 3 Eggs – Complete Idea