Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You’ve probably heard the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, the thought of the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is definitely exciting. But after a month, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a zero cost ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so many days before things learn to feel repetitive. Some good news? There are some creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll force you to forget information on your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, there does exist various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without any bacon and eggs, also plenty of other activities will let you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s enjoy having dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta ignore the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super basic and will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that can take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs which will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require help mixer including a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe for making low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy in making relating to the stove top or in an electric pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard in the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen simple prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally as easy as some cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, absolutely nothing is such as a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Developing a low carb muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. A very powerful is that they must be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when choosing a recipe to get a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. You can make good muffins in it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m picking with these keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a proper blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to try blanched almond flour.
When you don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice from your taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is yet another nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins may turn green, so needn’t be alarmed if that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking to have an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is the place easy they’re to make. With only three ingredients you possess a standalone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them during the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret towards the present keto banana bread recipe? To get decipher it out yet? You no longer must have bananas in making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to produce any kind of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or low carb diet. The more often of those I attempt, greater convinced these I get.
And simply clarify, I’m not much of preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. So if you would like to stay in ketosis, you mustn’t have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Despite their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is that they are forever mushy and possess very strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts are typically baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re after a reduced carb or keto diet, then people gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always looking for ways to jazz up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are in the beginning stages and are trying to find recipes so that you can become fat adapted to get into ketosis, than the recipe a great location to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system made to have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without the whole set of carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people normally miss on your keto lower carbohydrate eating routine, frequently it’s bread. And there are lots of reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right low carb diet doesn’t necessarily count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carbo diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the particular ways! When you will, it is so more suitable to come up with a lower carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to get started the day. I make sure they fresh when we have plenty of time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in orally that you could have for just a meal, whenever of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Free Keto Breakfast Menu. Really appreciate for visiting Top Greek Yogurt Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide