Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve heard about the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, thinking about with the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts for the little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things begin to feel repetitive. What’s promising? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas nowadays that’ll help you to forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, you can find quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also a lot of other suggestions will help you strike that balance every day. Listed here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that can match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re relating to the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta fail to see the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super basic and will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory by having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, in addition to just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the other carbs that could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You will want a hand mixer as well as a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to make lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy in making in the stove top or perhaps a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this low carb and coconut porridge is simple in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only an easy task to prepare but end in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually so simple as a little bit cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, there’s nothing being a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Constructing a low carb muffins recipe is not really too hard. A very important is they had to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when selecting recipe on a lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main reduced carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins about it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel We were taking with one of these keto muffins. Instead, on this occasion the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a total blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
Provided that you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best option at a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next best thing is yet another nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed if it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They include the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking a great easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you have got your hair a stand alone meal maybe a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of those is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them pictures leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Have you ever figure it out yet? You do not need bananas to earn this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient for making every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again using a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The more analysts I strive, the better convinced in this I get.
And simply to clarify, I’m not much of talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate degree of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great strategy to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means with the intention in which to stay ketosis, you must not have regarding green cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is that they are invariably mushy and offer very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are through a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then people gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. While they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching ways to ginger up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. For everybody who is only starting and are seeking recipes to help you to become fat adapted and acquire into ketosis, than the recipe is a superb area to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and full off healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system that can supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of the flavors of the best Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people often miss even on a keto reduced carbohydrate diet regime, often it’s bread. And there are lots of lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carbo diet isn’t going to rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right reduced carbo diet should go with real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss that old ways! And when you are doing, it is so more desirable to generate a lower carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “exactly how I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to begin with the day. I cause them to fresh when we finally have time, or find frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a superb low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in your mouth that you can get for the meal, if of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Bacon Sausage. Really appreciate for visiting Popular Wendy’s Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide