Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You’ve probably seen the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, the very thought of being in position to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is kind of exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a no cost ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so a number of days before things will feel repetitive. The good thing is? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll force you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily for your requirements, there is always several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, regardless of what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many clear of bacon and eggs, also lots of all else will help you strike that balance every day. And listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that can go back to wearing your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Since you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, stuffed with classic maple flavor, and perhaps beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs that can kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer including a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Until you own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe for making reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help make to the stove top or in any pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A hassle-free warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only effortless to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as common as a bit cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, there isn’t anything similar to a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe just isn’t too hard. A very important is they had to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when searching for the right recipe for your reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour is often more dense and dry. You can make good muffins with the wine, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m choosing with one keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a true blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
If you would not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice with a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can also be a nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are classified as the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for the easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides over the net carb count, is the place easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you will have yourself a standalone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites several different foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature worth mentioning is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them on the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Brand new figure it out yet? That you do not absolutely need bananas to create this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to help make nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or reduced carb diet. A lot more advisors I attempt, the harder convinced in this I get.
And simply clarify, I’m not speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this when you want to stay in ketosis, you ought not have over a cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Other than their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is because they usually mushy and have quite strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re following a reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching to jazz up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. For everybody who is only starting at and are looking to find recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, then this recipe a great area to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in the delivery system designed to have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of the best Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people are more likely to miss over a keto reduced carbohydrate diet plan, often it’s bread. And there are lots of low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an excellent lower carb diet just isn’t going to depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete reduced carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss the previous ways! When one does, it is so more desirable to come up with a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the best way I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites at this time to get started on the day. I cause them to fresh muscle building have plenty of time, or get frozen ones when I’m in a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new junk food with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in the mouth area that you can get for every meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Low Carb Breakfast Ideas Besides Eggs. Thank you for visiting Popular Uncooked Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea