Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps observed the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, is a superb being in position to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after two to three weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; even if you’re all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free marketing tool ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so a number of days before things will feel repetitive. The great news? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll help you become forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, there exists an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other stuff will help you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal designed to match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Because you’re relating to the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta miss out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, and in many cases perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs that will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You’ll need help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to help with making low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to earn within the stove top or even in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this lower carb and coconut porridge put in at home within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be so simple as a bit cream cheese and low carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing for a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Setting up a low carb muffins recipe isn’t too hard. A very important is they had to be moist, by using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are several options when purchasing a recipe for just a lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins along with it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I have been picking with one keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match the proper blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
So you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice using a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is one other nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins may turn green, so avoid getting alarmed in the event that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They could be the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for the easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is when easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you need your hair a standalone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites a number of different foods! It’s possible to have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them inside fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Have you figure it out yet? It’s not necessary to really need bananas to help make this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to generate all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Slightly more individuals I try, the greater convinced with this I get.
And merely clarify, I am not saying revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate volume of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that because it helps in which to stay ketosis, you don’t necessarily have greater cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is during vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
As well as their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make simple Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is because they usually mushy with very good taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is after a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite the fact that are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always looking for ways to pep up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are only starting out and are seeking for recipes to help you to become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, then this recipe makes spot to start. Perfectly low in carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system which is designed to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of all the Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people tend to miss even on a keto low carb eating routine, often it’s bread. And there are numerous low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal lower carbohydrate diet does not trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good low carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss the previous ways! If you should, it is so superior to produce a reduced carbo alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right now to begin with the day. I get them to fresh when we have plenty of time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new take out just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in your mouth that you might have for any meal, if of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu. Thank’s for visiting Popular Sample Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide