Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve been aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, the concept of having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts for the little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a cost-free marketing tool ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. What is great? You can find creative keto breakfast ideas nowadays that’ll turn you into forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there may be quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can take, regardless of the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other exercises just might help you strike that balance every day. The following are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We realize what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that may attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Just because you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory by having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, complete with classic maple flavor, perhaps even beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs which will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You will need a hand mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to produce low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An advanced fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to create for the stove top or in a pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only easy prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be so simple as a little bit of cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing to be a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Making your lower carb muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. An excellent is they needed to be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when picking a recipe for only a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. You can make good muffins with it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I was deciding on 1 of these keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like an authentic blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
So long as you don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option by a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can also be a nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins may turn green, so avoid being alarmed if happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They will be the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking with an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is how easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you have who you are a standalone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites lot of foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them with the fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret to our keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You may not need bananas for making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient in making any sort of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again over a sugar-free or lower carb diet. Slightly more of those I strive, slightly more convinced on this I get.
And simply clarify, I am not talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate degree of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means if you wish in which to stay ketosis, it’s not necassary to have greater cup or two. How to eat enjoy them is there to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to create Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is because they will almost always be mushy and provide very secure taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be on a reduced carbo or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite the fact that are two of my absolute favorite foods, Now i’m always researching to pep up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. In case you are only starting out and are searching for recipes to help you become fat adapted and find into ketosis, then this recipe is a fantastic spot to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system designed to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people are inclined to miss even on a keto low carbohydrate eating plan, in many cases it’s bread. And you will find lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal low carbohydrate diet won’t trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper reduced carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you choose to do miss the earlier ways! So when you are doing, it is so greater to generate a lower carb alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “how That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites now to set up the day. I make fresh muscle building have enough time, or pull frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your take out with such easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in orally that you might have for virtually every meal, when of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Avocado. Thankyou for visiting Popular Keto Breakfast On The Run – Complete Idea