Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve seen the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to somewhat of a keto-based diet, the thought of having the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride within the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. The good thing is? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll cause you to be forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, you will find a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, regardless what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many totally free of bacon and eggs, also several other pursuits will help you strike that balance every day. Here’s 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We realize what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that could fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re over the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which may take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, and in some cases perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs which will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You will have help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to generate low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to produce for the stove top or perhaps in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe due to this reduced carb and coconut porridge is straightforward in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are straightforward prepare but trigger perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be as fundamental as a bit of cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, you’ll find nothing is for a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a low carb muffins recipe is not too hard. The most crucial is they needed to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when picking a recipe for any lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins about it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I have been taking with the keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a true blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually your best option by a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next best thing is actually nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed in the event that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for the easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is when easy these are to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got who you are a stand alone meal as well as a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them inside fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to that keto banana bread recipe? Have you figure it out yet? You do not absolutely need bananas in making this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to create almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or low carb diet. The greater individuals I attempt, the greater convinced on this I get.
And merely clarify, I am not discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, there can be 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that when you want in which to stay ketosis, you must never have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for the ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is they are invariably mushy and possess quite strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you happen to from a reduced carb or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you are just starting out and would like recipes to help you to become fat adapted and get into ketosis, than the recipe a great spot for a start. Perfectly low in carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system which will offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s a very important factor people usually tend to miss for a keto lower carbohydrate diet regime, more often than not it’s bread. And there are plenty of reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable low carb diet does not depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper low carbohydrate diet should go with real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss the earlier ways! And whenever you are doing, it is so more desirable to get a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the way in which I used to eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to get started the day. I get them to fresh as we have plenty of time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fast food with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in the mouth area that you could have to get a meal, anytime of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Cream Cheese. Thank’s for visiting Popular Keto Breakfast No Cook – Complete Guide