Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps heard about the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, the concept of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to getting a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you may still find a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a free ride within the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. What’s promising? There are some creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll provide you forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily available for you, there is certainly a variety of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, regardless what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some clear of bacon and eggs, also an abundance of all else just might help you strike that balance every day. Here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that will ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re for the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta fail to see the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, including an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs that will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You may need a hand mixer and a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to bring about lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to generate around the stove top or perhaps in some sort of pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal comes together within a few minutes providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this reduced carb and coconut porridge is simple throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen simple prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory lower carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be simply by just a little cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, you’ll find nothing is being a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Constructing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. A very important is that they must be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when picking out a recipe for the reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins for it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I used to be getting basic keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a really blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
Please don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is the one other nut flour, similar to macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by the way. The muffins may turn green, so should not alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are often the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking on an easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is when easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten your stand alone meal possibly a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them during the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Brand new decipher it out yet? You do not need absolutely need bananas to help with making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the facts ingredient to create all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Better of those I aim, slightly more convinced from this I get.
And to clarify, That’s not me sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and best origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means because it helps to stay in ketosis, you should not have greater cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Besides their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is that they are invariably mushy and provide quite strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is carrying out a low carb or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My organization is always researching to juice up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. For everybody who is just starting out and need recipes to guide you become fat adapted and have into ketosis, then this recipe is an effective spot to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and high in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system made to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of all the Bagel, but without the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people are more likely to miss for the keto lower carbohydrate weight loss plan, possibly it’s bread. And there are numerous low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the perfect lower carbohydrate diet is not going to go with low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete lower carb diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss your existing ways! And whenever a person does, it’s so more effective to get a lower carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to get started the day. I make sure they are fresh once we have plenty of time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m inside of a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new take out with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in your mouth that you may have for virtually every meal, at any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Bacon. Thank’s for visiting Popular Keto Breakfast Easy – Complete Idea