Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve seen the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to somewhat of a keto-based diet, thinking about the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after a little while, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find tons of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a cost-free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things beginning of feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas out there that’ll force you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, there is a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also loads of all else will benefit you strike that balance every day. Here’s fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal intended to match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re for the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that may take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, perhaps even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which will kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer and a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Until you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to build lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to build around the stove top maybe in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s an appropriate hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy in the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen straightforward to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carb fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be simply by a little bit cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is as being a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Having a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is just not too hard. A very important is that they had to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when getting a recipe on a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main reduced carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. One can make good muffins for it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel We were opting for using these keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a true blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
Providing you do not possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really your best option originating from a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid getting alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking a great easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is when easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got your hair a standalone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites many different foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them inside the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not everybody knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Have you ever decipher it out yet? You cannot have the need for bananas to build this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to bring about nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or reduced carb diet. The more often of those I try, slightly more convinced about this I get.
And to clarify, I am not saying dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result with the intention to stay in ketosis, it’s not necassary to have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them is during vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Besides their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is that they usually mushy and have quite strong taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts should be baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are after a reduced carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always looking for ways to jazz up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. For those who are only starting and are trying to find recipes so that you can become fat adapted and reveal into ketosis, than the recipe is a good place to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system made to provide a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of the best Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people normally miss with a keto low carb eating habits, often times it’s bread. And there’s a lot of low carb bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal reduced carb diet would not have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carb diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you choose to do miss the particular ways! And as you choose to do, it’s so greater to think of a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites currently to get started on the day. I get them to fresh whenever we have enough time, or take out frozen ones when I’m in a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your junk food with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in the mouth area that you could have for a meal, while of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Non-Egg Low Carb Breakfast Ideas. Really appreciate for visiting Popular Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide