My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have observed the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, isn’t to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts for the little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free marketing tool ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is possible to only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. Some good news? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll help you become forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, there’s a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you are able to, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some clear of bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other considerations will allow you to strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal which will ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Since you’re along the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings which will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and also just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You should have a hand mixer and also a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to build along the stove top or perhaps in a pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose lower carb and coconut porridge is not hard in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found easy prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally as fundamental as a tad cream cheese and low carb jam. But, not a single thing being a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Having a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A very powerful is that they had to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when picking out a recipe for that reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can make good muffins along with it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I was opting for with such keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was extra light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a total blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
Provided that you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is yet another nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid being alarmed in the event that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They could be the perfect comprehensive forensics education simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking with an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I adore most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is the place easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got your hair a standalone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them while in the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No one know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret to this keto banana bread recipe? Brand new decipher it out yet? You don’t actually need bananas in making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the facts ingredient to generate all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or low carbohydrate diet. Slightly more analysts I aim, the better convinced from this I get.
And simply clarify, That’s not me sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t wish those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart source of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. So if you want in which to stay ketosis, it’s not necassary to have on the cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is there to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Except for their suitability with the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. A regular fear is they will almost allways be mushy and possess predominant taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are after having a low carb or keto diet, then you might have maybe gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching ways to pep up low carb breakfast foods. For anybody who is just starting out and are searching for recipes to help you to become fat adapted and become into ketosis, then this recipe is a great destination for a start. Perfectly less carbs and full off healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system that can supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your own Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people typically miss on your keto lower carbohydrate diet program, often times it’s bread. And there’s lots of low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal low carbohydrate diet is not going to use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete low carbohydrate diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss your existing ways! Of course,if a person does, it is so significantly better to get a low carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way I did previously eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to begin the day. I cause them to be fresh after we have plenty of time, or get frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new take out using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in your mouth that you have to get a meal, any time of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker. Thank you for visiting My Favorite Top Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide