My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You’ve probably heard about the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, the concept of having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after two to three weeks, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can quite a few healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not an absolutely free ride about the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so many days before things come to feel repetitive. Fortunately? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas out there that’ll make you forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily for your requirements, discover quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may earn, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also several other stuff will allow you strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal which will squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Just because you’re at the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and certainly will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that could take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory by having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rich in classic maple flavor, and in many cases best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs which could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You need a hand mixer along with a waffle maker. Before using your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to bring about reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help with making on the stove top or perhaps in some sort of pressure cooker. It’s an appropriate hot keto cereal. An uncomplicated warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found uncomplicated to prepare but lead to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually as easy as a tad cream cheese and low carb jam. But, there is nothing such as savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked in the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a reduced carbo muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. A vey important is that they needed to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when buying a recipe for your low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main low carb options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins about it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I got picking easy keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a real blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to utilize blanched almond flour.
Your sincerity do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice at a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next best thing is nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking for the easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you may have yourself a stand alone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To toss them with the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret to that keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have decipher it out yet? You do not need really need bananas to build this low carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the trick ingredient to help with making any type of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or low carb diet. The greater of those I attempt, better convinced about this I get.
And just to clarify, I’m not really sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. So if you would like to stay in ketosis, it’s not necassary to have higher than a cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The commonplace fear is they are invariably mushy and possess good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are the best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is carrying out a low carb or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We’re always researching to pep up reduced carbo breakfast foods. If you’re in the beginning stages and are seeking recipes that may help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, than the recipe is an excellent place to start. Perfectly short of carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system created to give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without many of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people have a tendency to miss on a keto reduced carb weight loss plan, more often than not it’s bread. And there are several lower carb bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal reduced carbo diet does not go with low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable lower carbohydrate diet should trust real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss your ways! And once you decide to do, it’s so better to create a low carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to begin with the day. I get them to fresh once we have enough time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new ready made meals with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you could have for virtually any meal, at any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole. Thank you for visiting My Favorite The Perfect Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide