My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve heard the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, the very idea of having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after a month, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a zero cost ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things begin to feel repetitive. The excellent news? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll make you forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily available for you, discover a wide range of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also many other pursuits may help you strike that balance every day. And listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that could attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re relating to the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta fail to see the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings designed to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rich in classic maple flavor, as well as beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs which might kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer and then a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Until you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to make low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to produce about the stove top or perhaps in a stainless steel pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A painless warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carbo and coconut porridge is not hard in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen all to easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory lower carb fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally as fundamental as just a little cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing is as a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Creating a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. A vey important is they must be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when picking out a recipe for any low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal will be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins with it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I have been choosing with these keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like an actual blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
Providing you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option in a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by the way. The muffins may turn green, so don’t be alarmed if happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They would be the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for the easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I adore most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is when easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you will have a standalone meal maybe a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature worth mentioning is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them while in the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No-one will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You don’t must have bananas to make this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to produce any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or lower carb diet. The more advisors I aim, extra convinced with this I get.
And simply clarify, I am talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, you’ll find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that as a way to stay in ketosis, you should not have on the cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Despite their suitability with the ketogenic diet, people often wonder make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is because they will almost always be mushy and provide very secure taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is from a reduced carb or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always researching to jazz up reduced carbo breakfast foods. For anybody who is only starting out and want recipes to guide you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic location to start. Perfectly lower carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system created to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people normally miss with a keto lower carbohydrate eating plan, typically it’s bread. And there’s lots of low carb bread recipes on the blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right reduced carbo diet will not rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good lower carbohydrate diet should depend upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the ways! When you choose to do, it’s so greater to get a reduced carbo alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right this moment to get started on the day. I make fresh muscle building have enough time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your junk food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in the mouth area that you may have for just a meal, every time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Make Ahead. Thank you for visiting My Favorite The Best Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea