My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve observed the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a new keto-based diet, is an excellent to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after a month, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts for any little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can lots of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you are able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. The excellent news? You’ll find creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll cause you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, there does exist a wide range of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also many all else will assist you to strike that balance every day. Here’s 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that can match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Since you’re at the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , is sure to satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll need a hand mixer plus a waffle maker. Before using your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe in making reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to bring about relating to the stove top or in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is simple both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple to prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally as elementary as a little bit cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, there is nothing similar to a savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked during the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is not too hard. The main is that they must be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when getting a recipe to get a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins with it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I had been choosing with your keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was considerably more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match an absolute blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
So you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice with a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can be another nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins may turn green, so need not alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They include the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking on an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is when easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients there is your stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites many different foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them from the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to that keto banana bread recipe? Brand-new decipher it out yet? You no longer have the need for bananas in making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the trick ingredient in making almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or lower carb diet. The greater of these I try, slightly more convinced from this I get.
And merely clarify, Objective,i’m not talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means in order to stay in ketosis, you shouldn’t have higher than a cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is they will almost mushy and get very secure taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are typically baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re following a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, What i’m always looking for ways to juice up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. For those who are just starting out and are searhing for recipes to guide you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a good area to start. Perfectly less carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system that can offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of your own Bagel, but without the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people are more likely to miss on the keto reduced carbo eating habits, often it’s bread. And there’s lots of low carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect reduced carb diet won’t trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carbohydrate diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss your existing ways! When you do, it’s so improved to think of a low carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner I used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to get started the day. I make sure they are fresh weight training have enough time, or get frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fast food with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is definitely a fiesta in your mouth that you will get for the meal, as soon as of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Recipes. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Microwave Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide