My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide – You’ve probably discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, the thought of being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts for any little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so many days before things come to feel repetitive. The great news? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll make you forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily suitable for you, there does exist quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some clear of bacon and eggs, also lots of other activities just might help you strike that balance every day. The following are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s like to have to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed will certainly satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory along with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and in some cases great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time and and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer plus a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to create reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to build for the stove top or even in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s an appropriate hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe due to this low carb and coconut porridge put in at home within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are all to easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually as elementary as a bit cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, there’s nothing to be a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Developing a low carb muffins recipe will not be too hard. A vey important is they had to be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when buying a recipe for any lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is often more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins for it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’d been going for just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, at this point the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a total blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
Your sincerity do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually your best option with a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is nut flour, along the lines of macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins may turn green, so need not alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our lower carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They would be the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking with an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is how easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you could have your standalone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites several different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them in the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not everybody are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Brand-new figure it out yet? You no longer require bananas to build this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the trick ingredient to generate any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The greater of which I aim, the harder convinced these I get.
And simply clarify, Practical goal referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means as a way in which to stay ketosis, you shouldn’t have over the cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make simple Brussels sprouts taste delicious. A regular fear is they will almost always be mushy and now have good taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are on a reduced carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always looking for ways to ginger up reduced carb breakfast foods. For everybody who is just starting out and are searhing for recipes to guide you become fat adapted and have into ketosis, then this recipe is the right method to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system which will having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your best Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s a single thing people normally miss on your keto reduced carbohydrate diet program, in many cases it’s bread. And there are lots of low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right low carbohydrate diet fails to have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate lower carbohydrate diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss that old ways! And while you are doing, it’s so improved to come up with a lower carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how That i used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right now to set up the day. I make sure they fresh after we have enough time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your takeaway food just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook an incredible low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in your mouth that you can get for virtually every meal, any moment of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Breakfast Menu Without Eggs. Thank’s for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast You Can Buy – Complete Guide