My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve got word of the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the very idea of the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so a number of days before things learn to feel repetitive. What’s great? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll cause you to be forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily available for you, you will find numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also several other items will benefit you strike that balance every day. Here’s fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that would go back to wearing your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to an important stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Just because you’re on the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta miss out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and in some cases best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the whole set of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which may kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You require a hand mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to generate for the stove top or in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s the perfect hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only uncomplicated to prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally as simple as a bit cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, there’s nothing to be a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Preparing a low carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The key is that they needed to be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when purchasing a recipe for any low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins for it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture We were buying 1 of these keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was considerably more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a real blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
Provided that you don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can also be a nut flour, which include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins may turn green, so should not alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They could be the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking to get an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is the place easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients there is your standalone meal or a delicious side that unites several unique foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature for these is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them inside fridge and reheat them your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? To get decipher it out yet? You never must have bananas to help with making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to generate just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or low carbohydrate diet. A lot more of I aim, the more convinced of the I get.
And only so i can clarify, Practical goal sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate amount of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great source of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. It means that if you would like to stay in ketosis, you must not have over a cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
As well as their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is that they will always be mushy and still have predominant taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re from low carb or keto diet, then on the web gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Vehicles are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always looking for ways to jazz up low carb breakfast foods. When you’re only starting and are searhing for recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and get into ketosis, than the recipe a great destination for a start. Perfectly lower carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system built to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of your favorite Bagel, but without the carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people are likely to miss for a keto low carbohydrate eating routine, often times it’s bread. And there are many low carb bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect low carb diet does not use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carbo diet should depend upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss your ways! And while you need to do, it’s so significantly better to create a lower carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “exactly how That i used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites at this moment to begin the day. I make them fresh when we have plenty of time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fast food using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in the mouth area that you might have for any meal, if of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Veggies – Complete Idea