My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide – You might have aware of the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, isn’t being allowed to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a zero cost ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. The good news? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll turn you into forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily for yourself, there is an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free from bacon and eggs, also a lot of other pursuits will assist you to strike that balance every day. The following are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that may attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Even though you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed around the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and perhaps suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require help mixer and also a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to produce reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to create for the stove top or in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s the perfect hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal comes together within a few minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe in this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found straightforward prepare but trigger perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory low carb fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often simply by a little cream cheese and low carb jam. But, absolutely nothing such as savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Constructing a low carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The most significant is that they would have to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when picking a recipe for a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins from it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I have been looking for with one keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a really blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice using a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is an additional nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins risk turning green, so should not alarmed hopefully happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They would be the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking take an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is when easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients you may have who you are a stand alone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites lot of foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature worth mentioning is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them during the fridge and reheat them from your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No-one know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Brand-new decipher it out yet? It’s not necessary to really need bananas to earn this low carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the facts ingredient to build any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or lower carb diet. Better consultants I try, slightly more convinced on this I get.
And couple clarify, I’m not revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result to be able to stay in ketosis, you must never have more than a cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability to the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is they will always be mushy and provide predominant taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are typically baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are on a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always researching to juice up lower carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting at and are looking for recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, then this recipe is the right spot to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and full off healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system manufactured to having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your best Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a very important factor people are more likely to miss with a keto reduced carbo eating routine, quite often it’s bread. And there are various lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum reduced carb diet fails to trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective lower carb diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss your existing ways! Of course,if you are doing, it is so better to produce a low carb alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the manner I did before eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at the moment to begin the process the day. I make them fresh when we have time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m in a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new fast food with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in the mouth area that you will get for a meal, every time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Sample Keto Breakfast Menu. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Vancouver – Complete Guide