My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide – You’ve probably heard the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, isn’t being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a couple weeks, having similar bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not also ride on the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. What is great? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas in existence that’ll get you to forget information on your old standbys.
Luckily for your requirements, you can find several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many totally free of bacon and eggs, also numerous other pursuits will allow you to strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that should fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re at the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings intended to take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, in addition to the ideal software for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs which might kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You should have help mixer plus a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to bring about lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to earn over the stove top or in a good pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is easy throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen easy to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is so simple as a bit cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing is like a savory crepe; having a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped having creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Constructing a reduced carb muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A vey important is that they needed to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are particular options when searching for the right recipe for your low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main low carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins by it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m going for with the keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to try blanched almond flour.
So you would not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really your best option coming from a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They will be the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking for any easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is the place easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you may have your hair a stand alone meal maybe a delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of which is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them at your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Have you ever figure it out yet? You no longer have the need for bananas to generate this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to make almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The harder masters I aim, the more often convinced these I get.
And simply clarify, Objective,i’m not having a debate about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a fantastic point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Therefore the best way to stay in ketosis, you must never have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them is during vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Except for their suitability to the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is that they usually mushy and now have very secure taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are after having a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then people gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We’re always looking for ways to pep up lower carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is just starting out and are searching for recipes that can assist you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is the right spot for a start. Perfectly short of carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system manufactured to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your selected Bagel, but without many of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people often miss on the keto low carbohydrate diet program, often it’s bread. And there are lots of reduced carb bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right reduced carb diet will never use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carb diet should trust real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss the earlier ways! And whenever you should do, it’s so superior to think of a low carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “exactly how That i used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at this moment to begin with the day. I get them to be fresh weight training have time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new take out with such easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in orally that you have for almost any meal, when of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Breakfast Menu Without Eggs. Thank you for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast To Make Ahead – Complete Guide