My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide – You’ve probably aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, is an excellent the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a complimentary ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. What is great? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll allow you to be forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, there may quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may earn, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also numerous other considerations will let you strike that balance every day. Let us discuss fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal designed to fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Although you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, perhaps even suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You may need help mixer including a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to earn reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to build along the stove top or perhaps a power pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A fairly easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the lower carb and coconut porridge put in at home throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just all to easy to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally as fundamental as a bit of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, nothing at all is similar to a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Having a low carb muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. The most crucial is that they needed to be moist, which includes a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when buying a recipe for one low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main low carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. One can make good muffins with the wine, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I’d been choosing using these keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a real blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
If you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually your best option from your taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can be another nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, because of the way. The muffins may turn green, so do not be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They include the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking with an easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is how easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you could have your hair a standalone meal maybe a delicious side that unites many different foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them in your fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Brand-new figure it out yet? One doesn’t need bananas to earn this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret ingredient to create virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The harder of these I try, better convinced these I get.
And simply clarify, I am dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently when you want in which to stay ketosis, more air . have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is that they are usually mushy and still have strong taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are following lower carb or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching ways to pep up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anyone who is in the beginning stages and are searhing for recipes so that you can become fat adapted and have into ketosis, then this recipe is a fantastic area to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system intended to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people tend to miss on a keto lower carbohydrate eating plan, sometimes it’s bread. And there are numerous lower carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal lower carb diet will not count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carbo diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will miss the ways! Of course,if you decide to do, it’s so more effective to create a low carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the best way I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to start the day. I make them fresh when we finally have plenty of time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m inside of a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your takeaway food with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in orally that you’ll have for any meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Nz. Thank’s for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Shake Almond Milk – Complete Guide