My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide – You’ve probably aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, the idea of the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after a month, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But do not get too upset; even if you’re all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride on the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you are able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things set out to feel repetitive. Fortunately? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll cause you to forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there may be a wide array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many freed from bacon and eggs, also a great deal of all else will benefit you strike that balance every day. Listed here 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s enjoy having dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that could attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta fail to see the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed around the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and in some cases best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a moment and five minutes of cook time. You have to help mixer and also a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to help with making reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to earn around the stove top or even in an electric pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is not hard within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen effortless prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be so simple as a little cream cheese and low carb jam. But, there isn’t anything like a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making a lower carb muffins recipe will not be too hard. A very important is they would have to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are particular options when selecting recipe for just a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I got going for with your keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was alot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to the proper blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
So you might not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually your best option from your taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, such as macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins may turn green, so don’t be alarmed if that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect biochemistry combined with simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking on an easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I like most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is when easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients you could have yourself a stand alone meal possibly a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them from the fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not everybody knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to our keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have decipher it out yet? You never actually need bananas to generate this reduced carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are features it offers ingredient to build nearly any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again using a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Greater of these I try, the greater convinced on this I get.
And merely clarify, I’m not really having a debate about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and best method of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, there can be 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. So to be able to stay in ketosis, that’s have regarding green cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Except for their suitability to the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is because they will almost allways be mushy and still have very secure taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is following low carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. While they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always looking for ways to jazz up lower carb breakfast foods. If you happen to just starting out and would like recipes that will help you become fat adapted and get into ketosis, then this recipe is an excellent spot for a start. Perfectly lacking in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system which will have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the remedy: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of your selected Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people usually miss using a keto lower carbohydrate diet plan, in many cases it’s bread. And you will find lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an excellent reduced carb diet isn’t going to trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper low carbohydrate diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the previous ways! And while you decide to do, it is so more suitable to create a lower carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right this moment to set up the day. I create them fresh weight training have enough time, or get frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fast food with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in orally that ab muscles for just about any meal, any moment of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Places – Complete Guide