My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide – You’ve probably heard of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, thinking about having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; even if you’re all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. Some good news? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas nowadays that’ll help you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily suitable for you, there’s several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many freed from bacon and eggs, also a lot of other suggestions will let you strike that balance every day. Listed here fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that can fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re along the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that can take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and in many cases the ideal software for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs which can kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You require a hand mixer along with waffle maker. Before with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to generate low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to produce at the stove top or perhaps in a good pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe in this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are an easy task to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory lower carb fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is as basic as somewhat cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, nothing at all is just like a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a low carb muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The most crucial is they must be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are various options when finding a recipe for your lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is typically more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins using it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I seemed to be deciding on with your keto muffins. Instead, that time the expectation was way more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a huge blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
When you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really your best option from your taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing can be another nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid getting alarmed if it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for the easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I like most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is the place easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten your hair a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them in your fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So will be secret to that keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? It’s not necessary to must have bananas to create this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to generate almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The better of I try, slightly more convinced of the I get.
And only to clarify, Practical goal preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, there are actually 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this so as in which to stay ketosis, you ought not have more than a cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Besides their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is because they are always mushy and now have predominant taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be from a reduced carbo or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching to jazz up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. For those who are only starting and are seeking for recipes to help you become fat adapted and get into ketosis, then this recipe is a good destination for a start. Perfectly less carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system made to offer you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of the best Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s a single thing people frequently miss on your keto lower carb diet program, typically it’s bread. And there are many low carb bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best lower carbohydrate diet doesn’t necessarily trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good low carb diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you do miss your existing ways! And when you do, it is so greater to get a reduced carbo alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the road I did previously eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites today to commence the day. I get them to fresh after we have enough time, or get frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your take out with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a superb low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in your mouth that you may have for just about any meal, when of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Egg Free Keto Meal Plan. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Hot Dog – Complete Guide