My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide – You’ve probably been aware of the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to somewhat of a keto-based diet, is a superb to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is kind of exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having similar bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you may still find numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not an absolutely free ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things commence to feel repetitive. The best news? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll provide you forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there is a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also plenty of other considerations will let you strike that balance every day. Here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal designed to squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Although you’re to the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that would take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which might kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You have to help mixer and a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe in making lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to generate in the stove top or even in a power pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this low carb and coconut porridge is simple inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just an easy task to prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings to your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is simply by a little cream cheese and low carb jam. But, there isn’t anything just like a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Setting up a reduced carb muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A very powerful is that they would have to be moist, by having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when picking out a recipe for the low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I am deciding on with one keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to a genuine blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
As long as you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option on a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for a easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you may have yourself a stand alone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them on the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No one will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? You no longer have the need for bananas in making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to help with making any sort of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or low carb diet. The greater number of of them I attempt, the more often convinced with this I get.
And couple clarify, I’m not speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and best approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that with the intention to stay in ketosis, you should not have greater than a cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Besides their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is they will almost allways be mushy and still have very secure taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re from reduced carb or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always researching to ginger up reduced carb breakfast foods. If you are just starting out and are looking for recipes that may help you become fat adapted and become into ketosis, than the recipe is a great area to start. Perfectly less carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system designed to supply you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of all the Bagel, but without many of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people are more likely to miss using a keto reduced carbo weight loss plan, often times it’s bread. And there are a number reduced carb bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best lower carb diet does not rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An ideal lower carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss the earlier ways! If a person does, it is so better to come up with a low carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the path I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to get started on the day. I get them to fresh whenever you have time, or pull frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new junk food 1 of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you might have for just a meal, any time of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Without Eggs. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast For A Crowd – Complete Guide
Incoming search terms:
- keto breakfast for a crowd
- Keto Breakfast for crowd