My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide – You might have observed the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the very thought of having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a little while, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a complimentary ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. What’s promising? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas out there that’ll turn you into forget information about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, you can find a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free from bacon and eggs, also plenty of other activities will allow you to strike that balance every day. And listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that will ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re on the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings designed to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, and even just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs which will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You will have help mixer along with waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to make reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
Increased fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy in making around the stove top or even in some sort of pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just effortless to prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally as basic as somewhat cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing is like a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Having a reduced carb muffins recipe isn’t too hard. A very important is that they had to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when finding a recipe for any lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. One can make good muffins along with it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I have been taking using these keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a genuine blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
So long as you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best option on a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next best thing is an additional nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are often the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for the easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is when easy they’re to make. With only three ingredients you have who you are a standalone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them in your fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? To get figure it out yet? That you do not must have bananas in making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the trick ingredient to earn just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again using a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The more of them I strive, a lot more convinced with this I get.
And in order to clarify, That’s not me speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you wish in which to stay ketosis, you don’t necessarily have greater cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Above and beyond their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is because they are usually mushy with good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re carrying out a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching ways to pep up lower carb breakfast foods. In case you are only starting at and are looking to find recipes that will help you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a good place to start. Perfectly low in carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system meant to having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of your own Bagel, but without the whole set of carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people usually miss for a keto lower carbohydrate weight loss plan, often times it’s bread. And there are various lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal reduced carbo diet is not going to make use of low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carb diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes one does miss the ways! And when you choose to do, it’s so superior to think of a lower carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “in the same manner I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to get started the day. I manufacture them fresh if we have enough time, or extract frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new junk food with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you might have for a meal, whenever of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Cream Cheese. Thank’s for visiting My Favorite Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker – Complete Guide