My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve observed the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, without needing being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a month, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to getting a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride at the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. The great news? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll allow you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there may be several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also many other exercises will allow you to strike that balance every day. Allow me to share 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We realize what it’s enjoy having dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal which may compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an important stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings designed to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs that can kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You require help mixer and also a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to help with making lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A very high fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to bring about relating to the stove top or perhaps a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. A hassle-free warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this reduced carb and coconut porridge is easy throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only effortless to prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast could be as simple as some cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, nothing as a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked during the oven, and topped with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a low carb muffins recipe is not too hard. A very important is that they must be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when getting a recipe for a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can make good muffins using it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I was going for with these keto muffins. Instead, this time around the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a genuine blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
Providing you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is yet another nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed if happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They will be the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for any easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I adore most about these healthy hash browns, besides period of time net carb count, is how easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients you have got a stand alone meal as well as a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them in the fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No-one will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You do not need actually need bananas to build this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to help make just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Extra of those I aim, the greater convinced of that I get.
And simply to clarify, Practical goal referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means the best way to stay in ketosis, you don’t necessarily have greater cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
As well as their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is they usually mushy and have good taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re after having a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching to juice up reduced carb breakfast foods. If you happen to just starting out and seek recipes to help you become fat adapted to get into ketosis, then this recipe is a popular area to start. Perfectly less carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system made to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of all the Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people usually tend to miss at a keto lower carb diet program, typically it’s bread. And there are lots of lower carb bread recipes on your blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect reduced carbo diet isn’t going to depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate reduced carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will miss this ways! And once you need to do, it is so improved to generate a low carb alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to begin the process the day. I make sure they are fresh when you have time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new take out with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in the mouth area that you might have to get a meal, any moment of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Breakfast Menu. Thankyou for visiting My Favorite High Fiber Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide