My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You’ve probably discovered the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, is a superb being in position to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts for the little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. What’s promising? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll help you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily available for you, there is always many delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other activities will allow you to strike that balance every day. Right here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal which will accommodate with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re in the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta miss out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and perhaps just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which can kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You may need a hand mixer plus a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to produce reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to make in the stove top or in the pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just easy prepare but trigger perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory lower carb fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as simple as a bit of cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, nothing at all is for instance a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Setting up a low carbohydrate muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. An important is they must be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when searching for the right recipe for a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins for it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I seemed to be picking with one keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to an actual blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to implement blanched almond flour.
So if you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option coming from a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is the one other nut flour, such as macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you needn’t be alarmed if happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for the easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is when easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients you have got who you are a stand alone meal or simply a delicious side that unites several unique foods! It’s possible to have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them with the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not anyone are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You do not need need bananas to build this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to produce any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The greater number of advisors I strive, better convinced from this I get.
And the choices clarify, I am not discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, there can be 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that in order in which to stay ketosis, more air . have more than a cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them was in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
Apart from their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is because they are always mushy and now have strong taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are from low carbohydrate or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. While they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are only starting out and need recipes to assist you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, than the recipe is a great destination to start. Perfectly lower carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system built to having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people typically miss for the keto reduced carbohydrate eating habits, more often than not it’s bread. And there are a number low carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right reduced carbo diet isn’t going to depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective lower carbohydrate diet should depend upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you choose to do miss the existing ways! And once you need to do, it’s so significantly better to get a reduced carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the path I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites currently to start the day. I make sure they are fresh when we have time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your ready made meals with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a fantastic low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in the mouth area that it’s possible to have for the meal, whenever of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Avocado. Really appreciate for visiting My Favorite Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide