My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps got word of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a new keto-based diet, thinking about the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find quite a few healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not an absolutely free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. Fortunately? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll force you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there is an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many exempt from bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other considerations will allow you to strike that balance every day. Listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that will go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re within the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta ignore the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings designed to take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and perhaps best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs that could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require a hand mixer including a waffle maker. Before together with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to create low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to bring about in the stove top or perhaps in any pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this lower carb and coconut porridge is straightforward in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory low carb fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally simply by slightly cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, there is nothing to be a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Working with a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. A very important is that they must be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when selecting a recipe in a low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins to it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I became taking easy keto muffins. Instead, that time the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a huge blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to utilize blanched almond flour.
So long as you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best option originating from a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid getting alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They could be the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for a easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is when easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you might have a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites several different foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them inside the fridge and reheat them from your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? It’s not necessary to absolutely need bananas in making this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to build nearly any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or low carb diet. Extra of these I attempt, the more convinced these I get.
And to clarify, I am referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you’ll find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently in order in which to stay ketosis, you mustn’t have more than a cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Other than their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder learning to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is they will almost allways be mushy as well as have quite strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are usually baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re from reduced carbo or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite the fact that are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always looking for ways to jazz up low carb breakfast foods. In case you are only starting out and are looking for recipes that can assist you become fat adapted and have into ketosis, then this recipe is a superb method to start. Perfectly lower carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system intended to supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people typically miss at a keto reduced carbo eating habits, often times it’s bread. And there are lots of reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an excellent low carb diet doesn’t necessarily use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good lower carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss the actual ways! Of course,if you do, it’s so far better to come up with a reduced carbo alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way I did before eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites these days to begin the process the day. I make them fresh whenever we have time, or draw out frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn a fantastic low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in orally that you might have for just about any meal, every time of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast No Eggs. Thankyou for visiting My Favorite 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide