Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps heard the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, the concept of being allowed to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to have a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a no cost ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so many days before things begin to feel repetitive. The excellent news? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas around that’ll help you to forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there exists various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some exempt from bacon and eggs, also an abundance of alternative activities just might help you strike that balance every day. Listed here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that will go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a good stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Since you’re to the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings intended to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs that would kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You have to help mixer and then a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe for making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to help with making at the stove top or even in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this low carb and coconut porridge is straightforward in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen straightforward prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often as simple as a small amount of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, nothing just like a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carb muffins recipe is not too hard. A very powerful is that they had to be moist, by using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are particular options when deciding on a recipe for any lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins about it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I seemed to be picking just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a genuine blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to implement blanched almond flour.
Provided that you will not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option in a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is another nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you needn’t be alarmed in the event it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking on an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is the place easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you could have who you are a stand alone meal or even delicious side that unites a number of foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To toss them in your fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So currently secret towards the present keto banana bread recipe? Do you have figure it out yet? That you do not require bananas to build this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to produce almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or reduced carb diet. The greater number of of these I try, the harder convinced on this I get.
And only so i can clarify, Objective,i’m not revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate volume of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means if you wish in which to stay ketosis, it’s not necassary to have higher than a cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability with the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to create Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is they will almost mushy and still have good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts would be better baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For everybody who is from a lower carb or keto diet, then you might have maybe gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always researching to pep up lower carb breakfast foods. Should you be just starting out and are trying to find recipes to guide you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic method to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system made to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your selected Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people are more likely to miss about the keto lower carbohydrate eating routine, generally it’s bread. And there are plenty of reduced carbo bread recipes on the blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable reduced carbo diet is not going to trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct low carbohydrate diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the existing ways! And as one does, it is so improved to think of a low carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “exactly how I did previously eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to begin the day. I make sure they are fresh when we finally have plenty of time, or grab frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new takeaway food with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in your mouth that you can have for any meal, while of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Low Carb Breakfast Ideas Besides Eggs. Really appreciate for visiting Great Tasty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide