Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps read about the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a new keto-based diet, the concept of being allowed to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts for any little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you may still find many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride on the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so many days before things set out to feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll allow you to forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, you can find an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many totally free of bacon and eggs, also an abundance of all else will benefit you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that will fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re at the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, including just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs that will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time and and five minutes of cook time. You may need help mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help with making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to earn to the stove top or even in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together within a few minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this low carb and coconut porridge is simple in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen effortless to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually simply by slightly cream cheese and low carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing is for a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making your reduced carbo muffins recipe is not too hard. The most important is they would have to be moist, by having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when selecting recipe for just a reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. You can make good muffins about it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I seemed to be selecting just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match an actual blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
When you do not possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best option in a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is one other nut flour, similar to macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, with the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you needn’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They is the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking with an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is the place easy they’re to make. With only three ingredients you could have your hair a standalone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites many different foods! You might have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of those is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them during the fridge and reheat them pictures leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not anyone are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So will be secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Completely new decipher it out yet? You don’t actually need bananas to help make this reduced carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to generate nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The harder of those I strive, slightly more convinced for this I get.
And couple clarify, I am debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful source of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently to be able to stay in ketosis, you ought not have greater than a cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
As well as their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is they will almost allways be mushy and offer quite strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you happen to using a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching ways to juice up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you are in the beginning stages and are searching for recipes that will help you become fat adapted and find into ketosis, than the recipe is a great spot for a start. Perfectly lower carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system that will having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people are likely to miss for a keto low carb weight loss plan, possibly it’s bread. And there’s a lot of reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum low carbohydrate diet fails to depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper reduced carb diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the existing ways! And once you will, it’s so more suitable to create a low carb alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the path That i used to eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to start out the day. I cause them to be fresh whenever we have time, or grab frozen ones when I’m at a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new ready made meals just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in orally that you may have for every meal, if of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s our article about Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Sample Keto Breakfast Menu. Thank you for visiting Great Sonic Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide