Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You’ve probably discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to your keto-based diet, the thinking behind to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after two to three weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free marketing tool ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so many days before things set out to feel repetitive. What’s promising? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll allow you to forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there is always a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many exempt from bacon and eggs, also a great deal of alternative activities will let you strike that balance every day. Here’s 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal intended to fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re over the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, perhaps even an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that may kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a moment and five minutes of cook time. You require a hand mixer and a waffle maker. Before in your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to generate low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to generate to the stove top or even in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just easy to prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory lower carb fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as simple as some cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, you’ll find nothing such as a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carbo muffins recipe will not be too hard. A very powerful is that they must be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when deciding on a recipe for a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins along with it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m opting for with one of these keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
So long as you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice by a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is actually nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid being alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking for a easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is when easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten yourself a standalone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites many different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. In order to toss them around the fridge and reheat them at your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? You may not have the need for bananas to help make this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to help with making any kind of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again using a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Better advisors I attempt, a lot more convinced from this I get.
And just to clarify, I am not saying debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently the best way in which to stay ketosis, more air . have greater than a cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder learning to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is that they are usually mushy and have very strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is carrying out a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching to juice up lower carb breakfast foods. In case you are only starting out and are seeking for recipes to guide you become fat adapted and get into ketosis, then this recipe is a great area to start. Perfectly lacking in carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system meant to provide a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Many of the flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people frequently miss on a keto low carbohydrate eating habits, sometimes it’s bread. And you will find reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum low carb diet won’t rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carbo diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss your existing ways! And whenever you will, it is so more desirable to produce a lower carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way in which That i used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right this moment to get started the day. I cause them to become fresh when we have enough time, or extract frozen ones when I’m inside of a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood 1 of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in your mouth that you might have for a meal, any moment of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Australia. Really appreciate for visiting Great No Bake Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide