Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve been aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, the very idea of having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you are all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find lots of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a free ride about the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things begin to feel repetitive. The excellent news? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll get you to forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, discover several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, regardless what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also plenty of other things may help you strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that would go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Although you’re about the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that would take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, full of classic maple flavor, perhaps even just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs which can kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You will need a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to help make lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to build over the stove top maybe in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe due to this lower carb and coconut porridge put in at home in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are effortless to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be as fundamental as a little bit of cream cheese and low carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing is as a savory crepe; having a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Working with a reduced carb muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. A very powerful is that they must be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when deciding on a recipe for just a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main reduced carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins along with it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I was getting just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a real blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
If you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option with a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They might possibly be the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for any easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is when easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients you will have a standalone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites a number of different foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them during the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret towards the present keto banana bread recipe? Have you figure it out yet? You don’t actually need bananas to make this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are features it offers ingredient to produce nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on your sugar-free or lower carb diet. A lot more analysts I aim, the more often convinced with this I get.
And in order to clarify, Practical goal sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that because it helps in which to stay ketosis, a bit more have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Apart from their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is that they are forever mushy and still have strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts should be baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you are on a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always researching to pep up lower carb breakfast foods. In case you are just starting out and are searhing for recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and reveal into ketosis, than the recipe is the right method to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system manufactured to supply you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of your favorite Bagel, but without the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people usually miss using a keto lower carbohydrate diet program, often times it’s bread. And there are a number reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect reduced carbo diet doesn’t necessarily depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate lower carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss this ways! Of course,if you decide to do, it’s so more suitable to think of a lower carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road I used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to start the day. I make fresh weight training have enough time, or grab frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new take out with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in your mouth that you will get for almost any meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas. Thankyou for visiting Great Mexican Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide