Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea – You might have observed the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, isn’t being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after a month, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a no cost ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things beginning feel repetitive. The good news? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas nowadays that’ll make you forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily for yourself, there does exist various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free of bacon and eggs, also lots of other activities will assist you to strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal designed to compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a great stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Even though you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, as well as beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that may kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a moment and five minutes of cook time. You require a hand mixer as well as a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to make lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to bring about within the stove top or even in a good pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose lower carb and coconut porridge is easy within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just simple to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally simply by just a little cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, there is nothing as being a savory crepe; that has a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Building a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A very important is that they would have to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when deciding on a recipe for a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins with it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I had been deciding on with these keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to a real blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
Please don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best option from your taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is the one other nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins risk turning green, so should not alarmed in the event that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They include the perfect schooling would include biology simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for a easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is when easy these are to make. With only three ingredients you need your stand alone meal as well as a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them in your fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? To get decipher it out yet? You won’t really need bananas in making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient to bring about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or lower carb diet. Greater of I try, slightly more convinced about this I get.
And couple clarify, I am not saying revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means that in order to stay in ketosis, you should not have over the cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is they will almost allways be mushy as well as have predominant taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For everybody who is after a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching ways to jazz up reduced carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting at and seek recipes to assist you become fat adapted and get into ketosis, than the recipe is a great method to start. Perfectly short of carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system manufactured to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of your own Bagel, but without all the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people have a tendency to miss about the keto lower carb diet plan, often it’s bread. And there are many reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carbo diet isn’t going to trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate reduced carbohydrate diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss the previous ways! And once you should do, it is so a lot better to create a reduced carbo alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road That i used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites today get started on the day. I cause them to fresh whenever we have time, or extract frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fast food with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is definitely a fiesta in your mouth that you have for just a meal, at any time of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Menu. Thank you for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie With Coconut Milk – Complete Idea