Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps heard the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, the very idea of being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after a couple weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to getting a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find quite a few healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you are able to only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. The good thing is? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll force you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there exists many delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many exempt from bacon and eggs, also plenty of other exercises may help you strike that balance every day. And listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal designed to attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like an important stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, complete with classic maple flavor, and in many cases suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs which can kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require a hand mixer including a waffle maker. Before together with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help with making low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help with making to the stove top or even in an electric pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this lower carb and coconut porridge is not hard within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just all to easy to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory low carb fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as basic as somewhat cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, not a single thing to be a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Resulting in a low carbohydrate muffins recipe just isn’t too hard. The most important is that they must be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when purchasing a recipe for only a low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins by using it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I seemed to be picking with the keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was considerably more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like an authentic blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
When you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option on a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is yet another nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins may turn green, so needn’t be alarmed if that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are often the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking on an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides period of time net carb count, is how easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten your standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them inside fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps figure it out yet? You may not really need bananas to build this low carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to earn almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again over a sugar-free or low carbohydrate diet. The harder masters I aim, extra convinced these I get.
And to clarify, I’m not preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a fantastic supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently with the intention in which to stay ketosis, you should not have greater cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to create Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The commonplace fear is because they will always be mushy and also have very secure taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are after having a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My organization is always looking for ways to ginger up reduced carb breakfast foods. Should you be only starting at and need recipes to help you to become fat adapted and acquire into ketosis, then this recipe is an excellent place to start. Perfectly low in carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system meant to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of all the Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people often miss using a keto reduced carbohydrate eating routine, in many cases it’s bread. And there are a lot lower carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best reduced carbo diet will never count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective reduced carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss the earlier ways! While you choose to do, it is so improved to come up with a low carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “how That i used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to get started the day. I cause them to become fresh after we have enough time, or draw out frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fastfood with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in the mouth area that you may have for the meal, when of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas On The Go. Thank you for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Smoothie Blueberry – Complete Idea