Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps seen the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, without needing to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not like the ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things begin to feel repetitive. Some good news? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll allow you to be forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily suitable for you, there is certainly many delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many without bacon and eggs, also many other exercises may help you strike that balance every day. Allow me to share fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that could go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super basic and will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and even just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the whole set of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs which might kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You need a hand mixer along with a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy in making in the stove top maybe in any pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found all to easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be so simple as a little cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing as a savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Setting up a low carb muffins recipe is not really too hard. A vey important is that they must be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when getting a recipe on a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins to it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I had been going for with the keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to a total blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
As long as you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can be another nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins may turn green, so needn’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They include the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking on an easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides over the net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you need who you are a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature for these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them in the fridge and reheat them from your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Do you have figure it out yet? You won’t really need bananas to make this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret ingredient to generate any kind of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The more often of these I try, better convinced of this I get.
And mention a few clarify, I’m not much of writing about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means that the best way to stay in ketosis, you ought not have regarding green cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Except for their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is they usually mushy with very good taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you are on a reduced carb or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching to pep up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you are only starting out and are seeking for recipes that will help become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a superb destination for a start. Perfectly less carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system meant to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of your Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people frequently miss on your keto reduced carb diet plan, quite often it’s bread. And there are many reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect low carbohydrate diet will never use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate low carbohydrate diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will miss the ways! And once you are doing, it’s so more effective to get a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the best way I used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at this moment to begin the day. I get them to fresh once we have enough time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fast food with such easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in your mouth that you could have to get a meal, if of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Alternative To Eggs. Really appreciate for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Idea