Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve known the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, is an excellent being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after a couple weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find tons of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. What’s great? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll help you to forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily for yourself, there is various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you are able to, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free of bacon and eggs, also lots of other things will allow you strike that balance every day. Here’s 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that may ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re over the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and even just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs that might kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You require help mixer along with a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to help make low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to make in the stove top or perhaps in a good pressure cooker. It’s an appropriate hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this lower carb and coconut porridge is straightforward inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple to prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory lower carb fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is as easy as a tad cream cheese and low carb jam. But, nothing is just like a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a low carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The most crucial is they had to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are several options when selecting a recipe for only a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins about it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I’d been opting for with one keto muffins. Instead, on this occasion the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a proper blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
So you would not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best option from the taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is nut flour, such as macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins may turn green, so you needn’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect combination of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking to get an easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I love most about these healthy hash browns, besides over the net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you will have who you are a stand alone meal maybe a delicious side that unites many different foods! You might have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them with the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Completely new figure it out yet? It’s not necessary to have the need for bananas to help make this reduced carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to earn virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or low carb diet. The greater individuals I try, a lot more convinced on this I get.
And simply clarify, I am not saying talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this with the intention in which to stay ketosis, you shouldn’t have over the cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Besides their suitability to the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is they will almost mushy and have very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is on a reduced carb or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Vehicles are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching ways to juice up reduced carb breakfast foods. If you’re only starting and are looking for recipes to help you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, than the recipe is an excellent spot for a start. Perfectly reduced carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside of a delivery system that will provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people have a tendency to miss with a keto low carb diet program, typically it’s bread. And there are a number lower carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the proper lower carb diet will not trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate reduced carbo diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss that old ways! So when you are doing, it’s so more desirable to think of a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the way in which I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites immediately get started on the day. I make them fresh as we have plenty of time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m at a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is mostly a fiesta in your mouth that you’ll have to get a meal, at any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas. Thank’s for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Muffins Australia – Complete Idea