Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, the thought of to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is kind of exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you may still find lots of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a complimentary ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so many days before things learn to feel repetitive. Fortunately? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas available on the market that’ll turn you into forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there may be numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without any bacon and eggs, also loads of other pursuits will benefit you strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal which will go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even though you’re about the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed within the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings which will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, full of classic maple flavor, and beneficial to batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You’ll need help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to make lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to earn over the stove top or even in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together in seconds providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the reduced carbo and coconut porridge is not hard inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory lower carb fillings to your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally as basic as a little cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing as being a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped having creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Preparing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe just isn’t too hard. The most crucial is they must be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when searching for the right recipe in a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main low carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins to it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I used to be picking using these keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was extra light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a proper blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best option by a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is yet another nut flour, along the lines of macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, with the way. The muffins may turn green, so avoid being alarmed in the event it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect comprehensive forensics education simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking for any easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is when easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you have got your hair a standalone meal or a delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature for these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them inside fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret to this keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps decipher it out yet? It’s not necessary to require bananas to earn this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to build virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Slightly more ones I attempt, better convinced of this I get.
And only to clarify, I am not discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you wish to stay in ketosis, you must never have more than a cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make simple Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is because they are normally mushy and possess very good taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be from lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching ways to pep up low carb breakfast foods. Should you be in the beginning stages and are seeking for recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and have into ketosis, than the recipe is a popular destination to start. Perfectly low in carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system created to having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people tend to miss on the keto low carbohydrate eating routine, sometimes it’s bread. And there are numerous low carb bread recipes on your blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable lower carbohydrate diet isn’t going to go with low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A wholesome reduced carbo diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss your existing ways! And while you do, it’s so more suitable to get a lower carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “in the same manner I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites at this time to get started the day. I make fresh whenever we have plenty of time, or pull frozen ones when I’m at a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your takeaway food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in orally that it’s possible to have for virtually every meal, while of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Lunch Dinner Menu. Thank’s for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Low Carb – Complete Idea