Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea – You might have seen the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, the very idea of being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things learn to feel repetitive. What’s great? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas in existence that’ll force you to forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily for your requirements, there may be numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many totally free of bacon and eggs, also a bunch of stuff will help you strike that balance every day. Here’s fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that would squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re relating to the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta ignore the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that could take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, as well as best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor most of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs which could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will require help mixer along with a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
Increased fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to make along the stove top maybe in an electric pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is simple both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only easy to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as fundamental as some cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing is such as a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Having a lower carb muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. The main is that they had to be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are certain options when picking out a recipe for just a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. One can make good muffins by using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I have been selecting easy keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to implement blanched almond flour.
Providing you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice using a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is a second nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t alarmed hopefully happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They is the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking on an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is when easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you need a standalone meal or a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature worth mentioning is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them inside fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So currently secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Have you ever decipher it out yet? You don’t have the need for bananas to create this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to build almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The more of those I attempt, the harder convinced of your I get.
And only so i can clarify, I am dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t wish those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate amount of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you would like in which to stay ketosis, you mustn’t have over a cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is that they usually mushy and provide very good taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are usually baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is using a lower carb or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, What i’m always looking for ways to jazz up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anybody who is only starting out and are searching for recipes that will help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, then this recipe a great spot for their start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system made to have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people usually tend to miss on your keto lower carbohydrate eating plan, often times it’s bread. And there are many reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carbo diet isn’t going to use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable reduced carbohydrate diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss your ways! And while a person does, it’s so superior to create a reduced carb alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “how I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right away to implement the day. I make fresh when you have time, or get frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in the mouth area that it’s possible to have for any meal, while of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about the ideas of Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Non-Egg Low Carb Breakfast Ideas. Thank’s for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Kerala Style – Complete Idea