Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps seen the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to somewhat of a keto-based diet, the concept of to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you are all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not an absolutely free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is possible to only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. The good thing? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas available on the market that’ll cause you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there may be a wide range of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, it doesn’t matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also a number of other exercises just might help you strike that balance every day. And listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s like to have dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal designed to squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Although you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta overlook the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that may take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, including just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that can kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You have to help mixer along with a waffle maker. Before together with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to help make reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to generate around the stove top or in a power pressure cooker. It’s a perfect hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this low carb and coconut porridge is straightforward throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found simple to prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally so simple as some cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, not a single thing as a savory crepe; that has a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Setting up a lower carb muffins recipe isn’t really too hard. The most crucial is that they would have to be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are specific options when searching for the right recipe in a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins by it, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m looking for with such keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a genuine blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
If you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice using a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is a second nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are classified as the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for the easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is how easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you could have your hair a standalone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them on the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You no longer need bananas to help make this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient for making almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or low carb diet. Greater consultants I attempt, better convinced about this I get.
And couple clarify, Objective,i’m not writing about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, there are actually 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this when you want in which to stay ketosis, you should not have greater cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is there to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
Apart from their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is because they will almost allways be mushy and offer very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anybody who is carrying out a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, We’re always looking for ways to ginger up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. Should you be in the beginning stages and are trying to find recipes to help you to become fat adapted to get into ketosis, then this recipe makes spot for a start. Perfectly lacking in carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system that will offer you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The flavors of your selected Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people tend to miss over a keto reduced carbo eating habits, typically it’s bread. And there are many low carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal reduced carbo diet doesn’t rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good reduced carbo diet should depend upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes one does miss this ways! And while you should do, it is so a lot better to create a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road I did previously eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites today to set up the day. I manufacture them fresh when you have plenty of time, or pull frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new ready made meals with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is definitely a fiesta in the mouth area that it’s possible to have for just about any meal, while of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Breakfast Menu Without Eggs. Thank’s for visiting Great Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Idea