Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps known the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, the very thought of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after two to three weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you live all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride on the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so many days before things come to feel repetitive. The excellent news? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll force you to forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many clear of bacon and eggs, also a lot of other items will allow you strike that balance every day. Here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that should fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re relating to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta ignore the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and will unquestionably satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings designed to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory by having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, and in many cases just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which may kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to bring about reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A very high fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to generate in the stove top or in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a timely keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carb and coconut porridge is simple in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only easy prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory low carb fillings for your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally as elementary as a tad cream cheese and reduced carbo jam. But, nothing at all is just like a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked in the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Making your lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. Crucial is they must be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when finding a recipe for just a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins from it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Anways,i do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I became selecting with the keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was way more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to a really blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
Providing you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice in a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next best thing is nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins risk turning green, so need not alarmed if it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They would be the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking to get an easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is when easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten a standalone meal maybe a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them during the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? To get figure it out yet? You don’t require bananas to build this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to bring about every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. A lot more ones I try, a lot more convinced with this I get.
And mention a few clarify, I am not dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. While using USDA database, there are actually 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means if you would like in which to stay ketosis, you must never have on the cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The commonplace fear is that they will almost mushy and offer strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you are from a lower carb or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always looking for ways to ginger up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you’re just starting out and need recipes to guide you become fat adapted and find into ketosis, than the recipe is an effective method to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in the delivery system that will offer you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people usually tend to miss for the keto low carbohydrate eating habits, in many cases it’s bread. And there are plenty of low carb bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum low carb diet does not have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the ways! When you are doing, it’s so more desirable to generate a low carbohydrate alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to get started on the day. I cause them to fresh as we have time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your junk food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a superb low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in your mouth that you get for just a meal, any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Make Ahead. Thank you for visiting Great Great Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea