DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, the concept of being in position to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is definitely exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts to have a little boring.
But do not get too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. The good thing is? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll help you become forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, you can find a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also plenty of stuff will benefit you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s enjoy having dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that may compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that hopefully will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and even perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the other carbs that will kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You should have help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to produce low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to bring about over the stove top or even in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is easy in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just straightforward prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be simply by a small amount of cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, nothing at all is similar to a savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Constructing a low carb muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. An excellent is they would have to be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are certain options when selecting recipe for a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal could be the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins with it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Me enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I seemed to be opting for just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match an actual blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
Your sincerity might not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best option on a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, because of the way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They include the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for the easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is when easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you have got yourself a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature for these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them within the fridge and reheat them sign in leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret towards the present keto banana bread recipe? Completely new figure it out yet? You don’t must have bananas to produce this reduced carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the actual key ingredient in making every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The greater number of of those I strive, a lot more convinced with this I get.
And just to clarify, I’m not revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Discontent and those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate amount of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, there are actually 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. It means that if you want in which to stay ketosis, you must not have over a cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is because they will almost mushy and offer good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is following reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching to ginger up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you’re just starting out and are trying to find recipes that can assist you become fat adapted and take into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic destination for a start. Perfectly less carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system manufactured to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of your selected Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people have a tendency to miss about the keto reduced carb eating routine, often it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum low carb diet doesn’t necessarily make use of low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A wholesome low carb diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the particular ways! Of course,if you need to do, it’s so significantly better to generate a lower carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right now to set up the day. I cause them to fresh whenever we have time, or extract frozen ones when I’m inside of a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood basic easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they earn a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is mostly a fiesta in orally that you have for your meal, while of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker. Thank you for visiting DIY Vegetarian Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide