DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide – You’ve probably read about the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, the thinking behind to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; even if you’re all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not also ride within the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can actually only whip them up for so many days before things come to feel repetitive. The good news? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll get you to forget information about your old standbys.
Luckily suitable for you, there is a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many exempt from bacon and eggs, also several other activities can help you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that should match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and certainly will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory along with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, possibly even an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor most of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs which might kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You require a hand mixer and a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to create reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An excellent fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy to help make around the stove top maybe in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe in this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are effortless to prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory reduced carbohydrate fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often as easy as a little bit cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, nothing is being a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked inside the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Developing a reduced carbo muffins recipe just isn’t too hard. A vey important is they had to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are specific options when picking a recipe to get a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. You can make good muffins from it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I got getting with these keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a really blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to implement blanched almond flour.
Provided that you might not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option from your taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is another nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are classified as the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking to have an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is how easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you could have your standalone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them with the fridge and reheat them your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Completely new figure it out yet? You won’t must have bananas in making this low carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are features it offers ingredient to help make just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. Slightly more ones I try, a lot more convinced from this I get.
And mention a few clarify, I am not saying speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means if you would like in which to stay ketosis, it’s not necassary to have higher than a cup or two. How to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is because they will almost allways be mushy and also have very strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts should be baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For everybody who is following a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then people gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always looking for ways to juice up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and are seeking recipes that may help you become fat adapted and become into ketosis, then this recipe a great destination to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system made to have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people frequently miss on a keto low carbohydrate weight loss plan, usually it’s bread. And there’s a lot of low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but difficult to do have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an excellent reduced carb diet isn’t going to trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A wholesome lower carb diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss the earlier ways! And once you do, it is so better to generate a lower carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the path I used to eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites today to set up the day. I cause them to be fresh as we have time, or pull out frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new fast food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an ideal low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in your mouth that you get for your meal, at any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Muffins Sweet. Thank you for visiting DIY The Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide