DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide – You might have known the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, the very thought of to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after a little while, having similar bacon and egg meal starts to have a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you live all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so many days before things beginning of feel repetitive. The best news? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll get you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily suitable for you, there is a variety of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many freed from bacon and eggs, also numerous other stuff will assist you strike that balance every day. Listed here fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Could what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that will compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even though you’re over the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, including great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs which will kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You may need a hand mixer along with waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe in making lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An advanced fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy for making at the stove top or perhaps an electric pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all comes together in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this reduced carb and coconut porridge is simple throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen uncomplicated to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory lower carb fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be simply by some cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, nothing at all is to be a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped which includes a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe will not be too hard. An important is they would have to be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when finding a recipe for just a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal will be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins about it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I’m deciding on with your keto muffins. Instead, that time the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a really blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
So if you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option with a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is actually nut flour, along the lines of macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They would be the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking for any easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is when easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you might have who you are a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites a number of foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them on the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You do not need actually need bananas to build this low carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret ingredient to help make nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The better of those I try, the greater convinced for this I get.
And in order to clarify, Practical goal referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a great way to vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means that to be able in which to stay ketosis, you don’t necessarily have greater cup or two. How to eat enjoy them was in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
Except for their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make simple Brussels sprouts taste delicious. A regular fear is they are always mushy and provide predominant taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is after a lower carb or keto diet, then an individual gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching ways to pep up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you’re only starting at and need recipes that may help you become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, than the recipe is an excellent location to start. Perfectly low in carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system created to offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people are inclined to miss on the keto low carbohydrate eating habits, more often than not it’s bread. And there are several low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal reduced carbo diet does not have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete reduced carbo diet should trust real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes one does miss the earlier ways! And when you decide to do, it’s so more effective to produce a low carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way I did previously eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to begin with the day. I create them fresh when we finally have enough time, or get frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new fastfood 1 of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in the mouth area that you might have to get a meal, while of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Muffins. Really appreciate for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast Under 5 Net Carbs – Complete Guide