DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve discovered the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, the very thought of the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after a couple weeks, having a similar bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find tons of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a zero cost ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. What’s promising? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll make you forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily for yourself, there may many delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also many alternative activities will benefit you strike that balance every day. Listed here 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal which will compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re at the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and certainly will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that would take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, including the ideal software for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs which will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time and and five minutes of cook time. You may need a hand mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe in making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to create along the stove top maybe in the pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for the reduced carbo and coconut porridge put in at home within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found simple to prepare but provide perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory low carb fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually as elementary as a small amount of cream cheese and low carb jam. But, nothing at all is for instance a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Working with a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. An important is that they would have to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when choosing a recipe to get a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins for it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which Although i enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I had been going for with one keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a real blueberry muffin. Since I needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice with a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can also be a nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by the way. The muffins risk turning green, so you needn’t be alarmed if it happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking to have an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you have a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them in your fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So styles secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Do you have decipher it out yet? That you do not have the need for bananas to build this reduced carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to produce any sort of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Greater of which I attempt, the more convinced in this I get.
And mention a few clarify, I am not saying preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means if you want to stay in ketosis, more air . have higher than a cup or two. How to eat enjoy them is during vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Besides their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is because they will almost always be mushy and offer good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be using a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. While they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always looking for ways to jazz up lower carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting at and seek recipes that will help you become fat adapted and take into ketosis, then this recipe is a great area to start. Perfectly low in carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system made to supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of your best Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people tend to miss for the keto reduced carbo diet program, quite often it’s bread. And there are plenty of lower carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect lower carbohydrate diet will never have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct low carbohydrate diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss that old ways! So when you choose to do, it is so much better to come up with a low carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the best way I did before eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to begin with the day. I get them to fresh whenever you have enough time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fast food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is definitely a fiesta in the mouth area that you can have for virtually every meal, as soon as of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas. Thank you for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast Other Than Eggs – Complete Idea