DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps known the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, the concept of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still tons of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things set out to feel repetitive. What is great? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll help you to forget information about your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, discover several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free of bacon and eggs, also numerous other stuff may help you strike that balance every day. Listed here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a good stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re over the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy and positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that could take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, as well as just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You have to a hand mixer as well as a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Neighborhood retailer own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help with making reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An advanced fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help make along the stove top or perhaps a stainless steel pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is easy within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found simple prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as simple as some cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, there’s nothing as being a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped having creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making your low carb muffins recipe isn’t really too hard. The key is that they must be moist, having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when finding a recipe in a reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins by it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m picking basic keto muffins. Instead, on this occasion the expectation was way more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a huge blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
So if you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option coming from a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next best thing is the one other nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They is the perfect comprehensive forensics education simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking on an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is the place easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you possess a stand alone meal maybe a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them while in the fridge and reheat them from your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So will be secret to our keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? You cannot really need bananas in making this low carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to help with making any type of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The more advisors I try, the better convinced about this I get.
And the choices clarify, I’m not really referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not need those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful way to vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, there are 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you want in which to stay ketosis, you shouldn’t have more than a cup or two. The best way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
Other than their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is because they will always be mushy and get good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts would be better baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are from a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always researching ways to pep up reduced carbo breakfast foods. For anybody who is only starting and would like recipes that will help you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe makes destination for a start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside of a delivery system that will give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people normally miss on your keto reduced carb diet program, generally it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carbo bread recipes on the blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal low carb diet will never trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct low carbohydrate diet should trust in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the previous ways! Of course,if a person does, it is so significantly better to get a low carb alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the best way I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right now to get started on the day. I make fresh once we have enough time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m at a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you can have for the meal, any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Nz. Thank’s for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast Muffins No Egg – Complete Guide